Has the aftermath of a fire left gaping holes in your roof or knocked in doors and windows?
Has wind and hurricane damage caused shingles and siding to blow off your home?
Have fallen trees or electrical power poles landed on a building and bashed in your roofing and walls?
If your home or business has suffered this type of damage after a storm or fire, you need temporary weatherproofing or board-up services to protect your property during reconstruction. D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. can help. We provide a variety of temporary weatherproofing solutions and are available in the greater Atlanta metropolitan area and the surrounding counties to take your emergency call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
At D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. we understand all too well the damage caused to residential and commercial properties by these types of unexpected disasters. Our temporary weatherproofing solutions serve to minimize that damage and protect your property until permanent repairs are completed.
Our tarping and board-up weatherproofing services are available for:
- Residential – single-family homes, duplexes, mobile homes
- Multifamily residential – high-rise, mid-rise, and garden-type apartments, townhomes, condominiums
- Commercial – office buildings and retail spaces, industrial and corporate facilities
- Health care facilities – hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical and doctors’ offices
- Child care facilities – day care operations, special needs centers, educational day care sites
24-hour Emergency Tarping and Board-Up Service in Atlanta and Surrounding Counties
We provide immediate temporary roof tarping to stop roof leaks at your residential or commercial property and to keep the elements out.
Our board-up services secure your home or business, keeping it safe from intruders, critters, and vandalism and minimizing any additional damage that may occur.
The team at D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. is specially trained to respond quickly to your emergency and perform the necessary tarping and boarding-up efficiently and effectively, adhering to all industry safety standards in the process.
Tarping and Board-Up Services Protect Your Property Investment
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc.’s temporary weatherproofing solutions are also available when you need to take a proactive approach to securing your home or business investment. For example, if your property is under construction and you need to shelter a portion of the building from the elements, tarping is a simple, cost-effective solution while a long-term solution is completed.
Or, if a severe storm or hurricane is predicted, we board up doors and windows to shore them against high winds and rain. Our fully trained staff secures doors and windows using nondestructive methods to avoid damaging door and window frames and causing you added expense.
Our teams have years of experience installing tarping systems to provide maximum temporary weatherproofing ability. When you rely on our weatherproofing solutions, you can move on to other things that matter.
Benefits of Boarding Up and Tarping
The benefits to boarding up and tarping your home or business property are many, whether the structure has already sustained wind, fire, or water damage, or if you’re taking a proactive approach and weatherproofing it in preparation for a major storm such as a hurricane or tornado.
By boarding up your property, you:
- Minimize the risk of additional damage – An unprotected hole in the roof or walls of the structure means further damage can occur from the elements and add to your overall repair and renovation bill.
- Minimize or reduce the chance of loss resulting from theft or vandalism – Unsecured doors or windows allow intruders to enter the property where they could vandalize or steal your personal items right down to structural elements such as plumbing, HVAC and other fixtures.
- Support and maintain the overall integrity of the building – Wind, water and fire damage can reduce the soundness and structural integrity of your home or business building. By covering and protecting the damaged areas, you avoid further damage from the elements.
- Get a solid return on your tarping or board-up investment – For all the above reasons, tarping and boarding up your property can lead to huge savings by not allowing even more damage—damage that could have been prevented—to occur and that could exponentially multiply your repair expenses. The ROI is also emotional, given the peace of mind you gain knowing your property is protected.
- Keep your insurance company happy and reduce your risk of losing coverage – Even though your homeowner’s insurance policy may require you to board up and/or tarp your property after the initial disaster and destruction has occurred, your insurance carrier will want to know that you’ve taken immediate steps to prevent or minimize additional damage from occurring.
You can trust the experts at D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. to perform a proper installation. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and our equipment and supplies are all conveniently located and available on our trucks. We use high-quality, durable products that are right for the job at hand, and we properly attach and fasten protective coverings to avoid leaks and security issues at your property. Our heavy-duty water-resistant tarps are designated for both commercial and residential use and we size them to properly fit any shape or size structure.
When you need fast, temporary weatherproofing at your residence or business facility in the Atlanta metropolitan area, the D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. professionals are ready to take immediate action.